Sunday School : 10:00 a.m.
Worship Service : 11:00 a.m.
Midweek Refresh Bible Study : Wednesday Nights At 7:00 p.m.
What To Expect!
On Sunday mornings we have Sunday School beginning at 10:00 a.m. We know as a new guest this can feel overwhelming to walk into a new environment. For this reason we have assigned greeters at the entrances! You aren't alone when you arrive! These smiling faces can help you find classes, childcare, and answer any questions you may have! Whether you plan to join us at 10:00 a.m. for Sunday school or you would rather join us for worship at 11:00, our Oak Grove team is ready to help you!
Come be a part of this wonderful family! See you soon!
- God - We believe that there is one God who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- God, the Father – We believe that God is the Eternal Father, Creator of the universe and the Author and Finisher of our salvation.
- God, the Son/Jesus – We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was wholly God and wholly man, lived a sinless life, shed His blood and died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven. He is the one and only Savior of humanity and will literally return to earth.
- God, the Holy Spirit – We believe that God, the Holy Spirit is active in convincing unbelievers of their need for salvation, and is the Comforter and Guide who lives in every believer.
- Bible – We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
- Man – We believe that man is a special creation of God, made in His image, but that through the sin of the first man Adam, mankind fell so that all men are sinners and need salvation.
- Salvation – We believe that salvation is a free gift of God’s grace, received through repentance of sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- Assurance – We believe that every person who has truly received salvation is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Eternity – We believe that those persons who die in their sins without Christ spend eternity in Hell and those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ spend eternity in Heaven.
- Baptism and The Lord’s Supper – We believe that water baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ and is by immersion after salvation. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is an observance for believers to remember Jesus Christ’s sacrificial death.
- Church – We believe that the church is comprised of all born again believers, primarily represented through a local body of baptized believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head.
Oak Grove Baptist Church • 4489 US Highway 319 South • Tifton, GA 31793