Sunday School - 10:00 a.m.
Sunday Morning Service - 10:55 a.m.
Sunday Evening Service - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday Evening Service - 7:00 p.m.
At Oak Grove Baptist Church, we have Sunday School classes for all ages from birth through senior adults. Sunday School begins at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings. Our classes provide a time to study Scripture, learn to apply Scripture to our everyday lives and give an opportunity to fellowship and share with others in similar life situations.
- God - We believe that there is one God who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- God, the Father – We believe that God is the Eternal Father, Creator of the universe and the Author and Finisher of our salvation.
- God, the Son/Jesus – We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was wholly God and wholly man, lived a sinless life, shed His blood and died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven. He is the one and only Savior of humanity and will literally return to earth.
- God, the Holy Spirit – We believe that God, the Holy Spirit is active in convincing unbelievers of their need for salvation, and is the Comforter and Guide who lives in every believer.
- Bible – We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
- Man – We believe that man is a special creation of God, made in His image, but that through the sin of the first man Adam, mankind fell so that all men are sinners and need salvation.
- Salvation – We believe that salvation is a free gift of God’s grace, received through repentance of sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- Assurance – We believe that every person who has truly received salvation is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Eternity – We believe that those persons who die in their sins without Christ spend eternity in Hell and those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ spend eternity in Heaven.
- Baptism and The Lord’s Supper – We believe that water baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ and is by immersion after salvation. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is an observance for believers to remember Jesus Christ’s sacrificial death.
- Church – We believe that the church is comprised of all born again believers, primarily represented through a local body of baptized believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head.
Oak Grove Baptist Church • 4489 US Highway 319 South • Tifton, GA 31793